The Cleveland and Durham Police Tactical Training Centre, now known as the TTC, opened its doors in May 2001 when it became one of the first Private Funded Initiatives (PFI) of its type.
Jointly funded by the PCC’s (Police & Crime Commisioners) of both Cleveland and Durham, and supported by John Laing Investments it has enjoys considerable investment to ensure the centre is the best in it’s field.
The Home Office has profiled the TTC as a template for future developments and it has been a model frequently visited by numerous forces both here in the UK and abroad due to the culture and standards of excellence that have been borne in this facility.
Our clients come from as far afield as Saudi Arabia, Barbados and the PSNI. We have worked with Crime Scene Investigator instructors, Army Regiments and core training providers from the Metropolitan Police, West Yorkshire Police and South Yorkshire Police. We have trained students from OFCOM, Guernsey Police, West Midlands Police, Northumbria Police, South Yorkshire Police, Police Scotland, South Wales and numerous other law enforcement agencies.
- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh (Medics Training)
- City & Guilds (MOE, Close Protection, Vermin control)
- LANTRA (MOE)
- Philips Conoco, (Critical Decision Making)
- Sabic,(Critical Decision Making)
- The Environment Agency, (Critical Decision Making, Safe Handling of Weapons)
- The National Rifle Association, (Facility Hire, Weapon Zeroing)
- Durham County Cricket Club, (Decision Making under pressure, Teambuilding))
- All Media, (Brand Design and Conceptualisation)
- RPCM, (Strategic Partner in Business Development)
- Totem Training, (Business Development Partner, Soft Skills and Leadership)
- Inspire 360, (NLP training supplier)
- Kepis Ltd, (Marketing Consultant and Business Development)